Monday, August 11, 2014



RELATIONSHIP ADVICE: “Write It Down!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A relationship tip for lovers: Express yourself in writing.
  • Put your feelings down on paper. 
  • Yes, you can put your feelings down in any digital format, too. 
  • But really, you ought to write and mail a real (analog) love letter and mail it…once a year or so. 
  • Leave written clues that lead her to a restaurant where you’re waiting for her. 
  • Give him a lottery ticket. Attach a note: “You’re one in a million!”
  • Give him a lottery ticket. Attach a note: “I got lucky when I met you!”
  • Hide a love note among a bunch of flowers. 
  • Write a note that begins: “I know we’re soulmates because…”
  • Write a note that begins: “I fell in love with when…”
  • Write a note that begins: “You’re me lover and my best friend because…”
  • Write a note that begins: “When I think of you I smile because…”




Want more??
Available on amazon and at bookstores...
1001 Ways to be Romantic
10,000 Ways to Say I Love You
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Greg Godek.
Observer of the human condition.



No comments:

Post a Comment